08 Apr 4th Anniversary Quiz on 21st April, 2015
To commemorate the 4th anniversary of the public launch of Gonit Sora, we are going to organise an awesome quiz contest. The details of the event are given below:
Mahendra Mohan Das (Varanasi): Mahendra is an avid quizzer and a quiz master. He is pursuing his Bachelors in Ceramic Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi. He has been an ardent supporter of our efforts.
Salik Miskat Borbora (Tezpur): Salik is a respected quizzer from Assam and has a Masters in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology from Tezpur University. Salik has been associated with the website since its inception and is an Editor of Gonit Sora.
- The quiz will be a science, mathematics and technology based quiz.
- The quiz is open to all (including members of the website and our sponsors). (See footnote below)
- There will be a time limit to attempt the whole quiz.
- The quiz can be attempted within a time frame of 24 hours (whole day of 21st April).
- Contestants will have to login using one of their social login ids (FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram, etc.) (No login credentials will be stored with us, as we shall use API keys used by the respective social networks)
- There will be three prizes, the details are mentioned below.
- The decision of the quiz masters will be final and binding.
- First prize: Rs. 700 Flipkart coupon and one T-Shirt of the winners choice from Poptales
- Second prize: Rs. 500 Flipkart coupon and one T-Shirt of the winners choice from Poptales
- Third prize: Rs. 300 Flipkart coupon and one T-Shirt of the winners choice from Poptales
[Please note that if the winner is a member of Gonit Sora, then he/she is not eligible for the Flipkart coupon and if the winner is an employee of Poptales then he/she will not be eligible for the T-Shirt.]
The quiz will be available for access here.
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017