28 Feb A talk on the basics of Symmetric Polynomials by Anton Mellit
The Mathematics Section of the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics at Trieste (Italy) organizes a Basic Notions Seminar, every month to introduce a different mathematical concept for beginners. In this talk, Dr. Anton Mellit (ICTP and SISSA, Trieste) explains what are Symmetric Polynomials and where and how they are useful.
Latest posts by Manjil Saikia (see all)
- A look back at the 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum - October 23, 2017
- 7 Advantages of Online Math Tutoring that you probably don’t know - October 16, 2017
- Regional Mathematical Olympiad India 2017 Questions - October 14, 2017
- Exams at Different Stages of Engineering - September 29, 2017
- HLFF extends cooperation agreement with the award-granting institutions - September 29, 2017