17 Dec Few Problems - 2
- For which , does
- For a polynomial with integral coefficients, i.e. for all with , if where , are coprime integers with then show that:
- Let be a triangle with side-lengths , , corresponding to sides , and respectively and let , and be the lengths of the medians from vertices , and respectively. Then show that
- Construct an angle of . Give reasoning as to why your construction works.
- We call a number good if it is divisible by 5 but not by 25. How many five digit good numbers are there?
Featured Image Courtesy: Shutterstock
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017