17 Dec Few Problems - 2
- For which , does
- For a polynomial with integral coefficients, i.e. for all with , if where , are coprime integers with then show that:
- Let be a triangle with side-lengths , , corresponding to sides , and respectively and let , and be the lengths of the medians from vertices , and respectively. Then show that
- Construct an angle of . Give reasoning as to why your construction works.
- We call a number good if it is divisible by 5 but not by 25. How many five digit good numbers are there?
Featured Image Courtesy: Shutterstock
The following two tabs change content below.
Bishal Deb is an undergraduate student at Chennai Mathematical Institute. He is an editor of Gonit Sora.
Latest posts by Bishal Deb (see all)
- Some Interesting Properties of the Number 2016 - December 31, 2016
- Few Problems - 2 - December 17, 2016
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra using Galois theory - November 30, 2016