21 Jun Few problems - 4
- Find all integers satisfying such that is a divisor of .
- Find the number of ordered pairs of positive integers which satisfy .
- The integer consists of 2017 consecutive nines. A computer calculates . How many nines does the number contain in total ?
- Let be an acute angled triangle such that . Let $D$ be a point on such that . Let be an internal point of the segment . Prove that if and only if .
- Let where 1" /> is an integer. Prove that cannot be expressed as the product of two non-constant polynomials with integer coefficients.
The following two tabs change content below.
Assistant Professor at Gurucharan College
Dr. Debashish Sharma is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Gurucharan College, Silchar, Assam.
Latest posts by Debashish Sharma (see all)
- Few problems - 4 - June 21, 2017
- Algebra behind the scenes : Reed-Solomon Algorithm - April 29, 2017
- In memory of Prof. Jonathan Borwein - August 7, 2016