30 Aug Few Problems - 1
- Given a straight line and points and on the same side of it find the shortest path from to which touches .
- Given a function such that
Show that for all . Thus, infer that for such a function knowing its value at one non-zero point is sufficient for finding its values at any point.
- Find all integer values for , and satisfying the equation
- Given a triangle , let , and be its altitudes. Show that , and are concurrent i.e. they meet a single point.
- For a given prime number find the number of quadruples such that (mod ).
- There are six cities. Any two of them are connected by either a road or a railway track but not both. Show that there are at least three cities among these which are connected by a common mode of transport.
Featured Image Courtesy: Shutterstock
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017