16 Mar India’s Top Colleges offering Bachelors in Mathematics course
There are various colleges which are offering the best courses in the most affordable way for the students. The India’s top colleges which are offering the Bachelor’s in Mathematics course are listed below-
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
It is an academic institute which is of national importance which has been established and recognized under the Act of Indian parliament, 1959. It was established in 1931 which is a public university and is one of the oldest and prestigious universities which is focused on the study of statistics. It is one of the foremost training and research institute in the fields of computer science, statistics, quantitative aptitude, and related sciences. The headquarters are in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- B Stat (Hons)
- B Math (Hons)
- M Stat
- M Math
- MS in Quantitative Economics
- MS in Library and Information Science
- M Tech in Computer Science
- M Tech in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research
- JRF in Statistics
- JRF in Computer Science
- JRF in Mathematics
CMI- Chennai Mathematical Institute
It is an institute of centre of excellence for the teaching and research in mathematical sciences which was founded in 1989. The motto of the institute is to bridge the gap between the teaching and the research in the field of mathematics and various other allied subjects. It has been recognized by the government of India under the section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computer Science (3 year integrated course).
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Physics (3 year integrated course).
- M.Sc. in Data Science
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Applications of Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Physics
Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
It is a public university which is for the research and higher education in the fields of science, engineering, design and management. The university is located in Bangalore, India. It was established in the year 1909 and was granted the status of deemed university in the year 1958.
- Department of Biochemistry
- Central Animal Facility
- Centre for Ecological Sciences
- Centre for Infectious Disease Research
- Centre for Neuroscience
- Department of Microbiology and Cell Biology
- Molecular Biophysics Unit
- Department of Molecular Reproduction
- Development and Genetics
- Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
- Materials Research Centre
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Research Centre
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Programme
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs)
It is one of the premier education and research institutes which have been declared as the institute of national importance under an act of parliament in the fields of basic sciences. The motto of the university is to provide the best quality education to the students in the field of science education and research. The infrastructure is all set to provide the students with the best amenities in terms of hostels, canteens, and other services.
- 5 Year BS-MS Dual Degree Programme.
- Bachelor and Masters (BS-MS) dual degree programme
- MS By Research Programme
- Integrated PhD Programme
- Doctor of Philosophy Programme.
- Post Doc toral Research Programme
Apart from these institutes, several government sector institutes like, University of Hyderabad, Tezpur University, National Institutes of Technology, etc. also offers integrated masters programme for students. In addition, several private universities also provide courses, we mention only one of them below.
LPU Jalandhar- Lovely Professional University (LPU)
It is a private university which is situated in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It was established in the year 2005 by the lovely international trust under the lovely professional university act, 2005. It is one of the largest single campus private universities in India.
The School of Physical Science offers B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics course. It is a 3 years courses spread across 6 semesters.
The candidate should have scored 60% or above in his/her 12th class (PCM) examinations or equivalent. They must also appear and clear LPU NEST (The Universities own exam).
It is to be noted, if the candidate has scored more than 80% in his/her class 12 examination will be exempted from appearing in LPU NEST.
The program fee is Rs 39,500. The University also provides scholarship upto Rs 30,000 to deserving students
For more information about colleges, universities, course, exams and more, visit targetadmission.com.