05 Aug International Mathematical Olympiad 2011
The International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is held every year in July where talented high school students participate in a grueling 9 hour exam spread over two days to tackle some of the most challenging mathematical problems. This year too it was held in Amsterdam where India bagged the 23rd position with a gold medal, 2 silver medals and 2 honorable mentions. The questions asked in this year's IMO can be downloaded here.
We are grateful to Prof. Mangesh B. Rege (North Eastern Hill University, Shillong) for the question paper.
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- An Interview with Cedric Villani: 2010 Fields Medalist - September 29, 2017
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017
- Yves Meyer receives the 2017 Abel Prize - March 21, 2017