21 Feb Online Science Quiz: National Science Day
We are delighted to announce an online science quiz, in association with InSCIgnis, Tezpur University on the occasion of National Science Day 2017. The details of the quiz with rules and regulations are given below.
Venue: On this Website
Dates: 25, 26 and 27 February, 2017
Quiz Masters: Manjil Saikia and Salik Miskat Borbora
Format: Online, no sign-in necessary (see rules below)
Prizes: Cash prizes and gift vouchers for the first two winners
Rules and Regulations:
- The quiz is open to everyone (except the two quiz masters for obvious reasons), irrespective of age, gender and location.
- The quiz will be held over three days (25, 26 and 27 February 2017) with a fixed set of questions each day, which will be made open at 0000 hours IST.
- Participants will have 24 hours each to answer the questions, the details of how to answer will be explained with each set.
- Answers after each deadline will not be counted in the total score.
- The decision of the quiz masters will be final and binding.
For further queries, keep visiting this page or our Facebook page. You can also contact Manjil (email@example.com, +43 660 837 5232) for specific queries.
See you soon!
Latest posts by Manjil Saikia (see all)
- Quiz Answers and Results: National Science Day 2017 - March 1, 2017
- Quiz Set 3: National Science Day 2017 - February 26, 2017
- Quiz Set 2: National Science Day 2017 - February 25, 2017