20 Aug Shortlisted Problems of the 56th International Mathematical Olympiad
The International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is an yearly competition for pre-college students, held every year in a different country. The shortlisted problems of the previous year's IMO is released with the IMO problems of the current year. The 56th IMO was held in Thailand last year (2015). We give below the shortlisted problems and solutions released this year from the 56th IMO.
If the file is not visible, then please click here.
Latest posts by Manjil Saikia (see all)
- A look back at the 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum - October 23, 2017
- 7 Advantages of Online Math Tutoring that you probably don’t know - October 16, 2017
- Regional Mathematical Olympiad India 2017 Questions - October 14, 2017
- Exams at Different Stages of Engineering - September 29, 2017
- HLFF extends cooperation agreement with the award-granting institutions - September 29, 2017