02 Feb Summer Outreach Programme in Mathematics(NISER)
The Summer Outreach Program in Mathematics (SOPM) will provide training to motivate students having less exposure in Mathematics. This program will enlighten the students to topics related to those studied in their undergradute and postgraduate course.
The programme will be held in the National Institute of Science and Educational Research(NISER), Bhubaneshwar.
Duration: June 01-12, 2015
Eligibility: Students in their final year of UG course or first year of PG course in Mathematics can apply.
Courses: Group Theory, Real Analysis and Discrete Mathematics.
Speakers: Dr. B. Sahu, Dr. A. K. Karn, Dr. S. Parui, Dr. D. K. Dalai, Dr. K. L. Patra, Dr. T. Khandai
Special lectures: Few special lectures will be given by an eminent Mathematician.
Financial Support: All participants will be reimbursed sleeper class train fair via the shortest route from their place of stay. The institute will take care of local hospitality.
How to Apply: Instructions on the main website.
Coordinator of SOPM-2015
School of Mathematical Sciences
National Institute of Science Education and Research
IOP Campus, Sachivalaya Marg,
P.O. : Sainik School, Bhubaneswar: 751005.
Phone: +91-0674-2304107/ 2304059
- Application opens on February 01. 2015
- Application closes on March 31, 2015
- First lists of Participants: April 13, 2015
- Final list of Participants: April 27, 2015
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017