01 Sep The Man Who Knew Everything (Almost)!
Tezpur University's Astronomy Club recently organized a public talk on Richard P. Feynman, which was delivered by Manjil P. Saikia. The transcript of the talk is available here for download.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- An Interview with Cedric Villani: 2010 Fields Medalist - September 29, 2017
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017
- Yves Meyer receives the 2017 Abel Prize - March 21, 2017