16 Sep Video: Numbers, The Alphabet of Nature
We present to you the second video lecture on Peano Systems. The aim of this series is to present short videos on topics that are not discussed in school, college or university curricula. Please send us your comments and suggestions for further improvement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The slides of this talk can be downloaded here.
Latest posts by Manjil Saikia (see all)
- A look back at the 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum - October 23, 2017
- 7 Advantages of Online Math Tutoring that you probably don’t know - October 16, 2017
- Regional Mathematical Olympiad India 2017 Questions - October 14, 2017
- Exams at Different Stages of Engineering - September 29, 2017
- HLFF extends cooperation agreement with the award-granting institutions - September 29, 2017