13 Sep Winter School on Galois Theory at Tezpur University
Tezpur University is organising a Winter School on Galois Theory from 12th December 2012 to 15th December 2012. The following speakers have confirmed their participation:
Prof. Dilip P. Patil (IISc, Bangalore)
Prof. Nayandeep Deka Baruah (TU)
Dr. Anupam Saikia (IIT, Guwahati)
Dr. Shanta Laishram (ISI, Delhi)
Dr. Rupam Barman (TU)
Prem Prakash Pandey (IMSc, Chennai)
For more information please see here.
The school has been funded by the National Board for Higher Mathematics. The school is intended for BSc, MSc and PhD students. Selected participants will be given local hospitality at the university guest house and travel funds. There is no registration fee, and the last date of registration is October 28, 2012.
For more details and information please contact Dr. Rupam Barman at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- An Interview with Cedric Villani: 2010 Fields Medalist - September 29, 2017
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017
- Yves Meyer receives the 2017 Abel Prize - March 21, 2017