08 Feb 2nd Annual Open Math Quiz 2022
Gonit Sora in association with InSCIgnis, the Tezpur University Annual Science Fest is organizing the 2nd edition of the Annual Open Mathematics Quiz. The first annual mathematics quiz was a resounding success and we hope to have a great event this time too.
The important details are:
Date & Time: Prelims on Thursday, 24th February 2022 (6.30 pm IST) and Finals on Friday, 25th February 2022 (6 pm IST)
This is a solo quiz. The Quizmaster is Dr. Vinay Upadhyay.
There will be attractive cash prizes for all the finalists!
There is no registration fees for the event.
The guidelines are:
- Prelims will be conducted by Gonit Sora via a suitable medium.
- Top 8 participants will qualify to the Finals.
- Finals will be conducted over Zoom and will be livestreamed on inSCIgnis’ official Youtube channel
- The participants will get information for both the rounds through Emails, Text or What’sApp messages to their registered emails or What’sApp number from the events team of InSCIgnis.
- Details about tie-breakers and any othe special rule will be announched well ahead of time.
To register for the event, please visit the website of InSCIgnis.
For more details please contact Manjil ([email protected]).
Managing Editor of the English Section, Gonit Sora and Research Associate, Cardiff University, UK.