26 Nov 1st Annual Math Quiz 2020
Gonit Sora is organizing the first annual Mathematics Quiz 2020 on 21st December (Prelims) and 22nd December, 2020 (Finals) on the occasion of National Mathematics Day 2020. The quiz will be online and is open for all. Six teams will be selected for the finals (on 22nd December, 2020). There are exciting cash prizes (worth Rs. 5000) for all the teams in the finals.
Our social media partner is The Biomics.
The quizmasters of the quiz are Salik M. Borbora (Team Member, Gonit Sora) and Dr. Manjil P. Saikia (Managing Editor, Gonit Sora). Registration form is at the end of this post, registration is free and each team can have either one or two members. In case of any queries then please feel free to call or text using WhatsApp Manjil (+44 7464 034185) or email [email protected].
Registration closes on 20th December at 9 am IST.
For the style and spirit of our quizzes, please look at our first annual STEM Quiz 2020 (held in June 2020).
For registration form link, see below. The rules and how to’s of the quiz are as follows:
- All registered participants will be added to a WhatsApp group.
- Prelims will be conducted at our website (https://gonitsora.com), the exact links will be emailed to the team members email ids.
- The email will contain important instructions on how to answer.
- Prelims will start from 6pm IST 21 December, 2020.
- Teams of maximum two members in the prelims.
- Top six open teams will qualify to the finals.
- Mains will be conducted from 6pm IST 22 December, 2020 over Zoom and will be livestreamed on our FB page for non-qualifying teams to watch in real time.
- Details about tie-breakers and any other special rule will be announced well ahead of time.
- For any other query, please contact us.
To register, please fill in the form here.
All participants are requested to check their emails from time to time for more information.
Managing Editor of the English Section, Gonit Sora and Research Associate, Cardiff University, UK.