23 Feb Medulla 2020: The Online Science Quiz
Like previous years, this year as well we are hosting Medulla, the online science quiz of InSCIgnis, the Tezpur University National Science Fest.
The rules and links to questions are given below.
- There will be 3 rounds of 6 questions each.
- The questions will be uploaded on the links given below on 24, 25 and 26 Feb at 9:00 pm IST sharp.
- The answers must be emailed to [email protected] BEFORE 12 am every night. That is, the questions will be live for 3 hours only.
- In case of ties, the one who sent the answers earlier will be considered.
- Cash Prizes will be given to the top three participants by Gonit Sora and InSCIgnis.
Round One Questions (24 Feb)
Round One Answers
Round Two Questions (25 Feb)
Round Two Answers
Round Three Questions (26 Feb)
Round Three Answers
Due to technical settings users will be banned for 24 hours if they click more than 20 times at any link which is not valid. So, please do not keep on clicking the links before they are supposed to go online (at 9 pm IST on the dates mentioned). If you feel you are banned due to this setting then please contact [email protected] for advice.
Managing Editor of the English Section, Gonit Sora and Research Associate, Cardiff University, UK.