10 Mar Invited Article: Commutativity and Non-Commutativity in Mathematics
Dr. Debraj Chakrabarti is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in Central Michigan University, Mt.Pleasant, USA. He is a very good person, a wonderful teacher and a brilliant mathematician. He had done B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur, India and thereafter he completed his masters and PhD in Mathematics from University of Wisconsin, USA. Before joining Central Michigan University, he had served as a faculty in IIT Bombay and also in TIFR-CAM (TIFR Centre for Applicable Mathematics, Bengaluru). More info about him can be found in his homepage. Dr. Chakrabarti has kindly consented to provide Gonit Sora his most valuable time in the form of an interesting article "Commutativity and non-commutativity in Mathematics". We thank him for this.
The article can be downloaded here.
Latest posts by Gonit Sora (see all)
- An Interview with Cedric Villani: 2010 Fields Medalist - September 29, 2017
- Top Quality Help with Math’s and Science Homework and Assignment - August 4, 2017
- Top Revision Techniques in the Age of Digital Learning - May 18, 2017
- Few Problems - 3 - May 10, 2017
- Yves Meyer receives the 2017 Abel Prize - March 21, 2017